Urbano is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. It provides free programming and paid employment for teens, contributes to the community through free programming and public events, and employs working artists and teaching assistants. Gifts of all amounts are vital to Urbano’s art and community-based projects.
We rely on support and contributions from friends and community members like YOU.
Donations can be mailed to:
29 GERMANIA STREET
JAMAICA PLAIN, MA 02130
URBANO IS SUPPORTED BY:
- EdVestors/ BPS Arts Expansion Initiative
- EBSB Charitable Foundation
- Esther B. Kahn Charitable Foundation
- Frank Reed and Margaret Jane Peters Memorial Fund I
- Robbins-de Beaumont Foundation
- State Street Foundation
- The Foley Hoag Foundation
- BSA Foundation
- New England Foundation for the Arts
- Individual Contributions.