Urbano is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. We provide stipend for youth, paid employment for artists, and free programming. Gifts are fully tax deductible and vital to Urbano's community arts-based projects.
We rely on contributions from our community, friends, and family. A gift of any amount sustains our work.
Secure online gifts, instantly and securely with PayPal.
Buys after-school snacks for one week
Buys supplies for one community-arts based project
Pays a youth stipend for one week
Funds one public event at Urbano
For in-kind and larger contributions, don't hesitate to contact us!
By mail to:
29 GERMANIA STREET
JAMAICA PLAIN, MA 02130
Contact Stella Aguirre McGregor, Executive Director, (617) 983-1007
Past 8 years have been possible thanks to the great support of:
- EdVestors/ BPS Arts Expansion Initiative
- EBSB Charitable Foundation
- Esther B. Kahn Charitable Foundation
- Frank Reed and Margaret Jane Peters Memorial Fund I
- Robbins-de Beaumont Foundation
- State Street Foundation
- The Foley Hoag Foundation
- BSA Foundation
- New England Foundation for the Arts
- Our many individual contributors.