Need a space for your event in Jamaica Plain?
Urbano’s gallery and studio space is the perfect venue for film screenings, theater rehearsals, parties and receptions, or any other event that needs a unique and flexible space. Our open floor plan is ideal for events and workshops, and we are conveniently located in the historic Brewery Complex, just a short walk from the Stony Brook station of the Orange Line.
Given that Urbano space serves our youth programming, our gallery and studio are generally unavailable Monday through Friday from 2:00 to 7:00 p.m.
Helps us evaluate your rental proposal, by answering these questions:
- What dates and times are you interested in?
- Describe your organization
- Describe your proposed event
- How many people do you anticipate at your event?
- What equipment will you be bringing into the space?
- Will you be serving food and beverages at our event?
- Will you need to secure a liquor license for your event?
To make an appointment to see the space, call us at 617-983-1007 or email email@example.com.
Capacity and utilities:
- 100 person capacity
- 3000 SF studio space
- Chairs available (20 tall chairs + 20 regular desk chairs) and 5 tables on wheels (various sizes)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Projector, screen, surround sound available in Gallery 2
- Small food prep area with sink and small appliances available. No oven / stove top
- Parking available
Also, at the day of the event, there will be an Urbano representative present to assist with space needs.
Rentals fees are structured on a sliding scale, starting at $150 per hour. Corporate events start at $1,000. In addition, there is a $100 security deposit, and a cleaning fee will apply if space is not left in acceptable condition.
Contracts and rental fees are due at least 2 weeks before the event.